Working in conjunction with...

Fallen Racehorses of New Zealand
Fallen Racehorses of New Zealand

Fallen Racehorses / South Africa
Fallen Racehorses of South Africa

Fallen racehorses of Asia
Fallen Racehorses of Asia





Saturday, April 12, 2008

Never Jest (AUS)

Bay mare 1997 - 22/7/2004, by Rory's Jester ex It's Now or Never
Trainer: ?
Owners: M Warkotz, G Warkotz
29 1-4-4 $10,525 Stakes AU
Wyong ~ 1100m Class 1
Collapsed and died after passing the post, Wyong 22nd of July, 2004. She ran 10th of 10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to leave my beautiful Renee a comment I was the first person to ride this stunning filly and her death ruined my life. Renee or Never Jest as you all know her was a horse in a million her mother died shortly after birth. Renee never had a mean bone in her body she was the sweetest horse I have ever met and will ever meet(unlike her sister Vera who is a bit of a cow) Renee never bucked when I used to ride her a little 7 year old girl she used to walk around in circles in the coral as I sat their like an untrained blob in the saddle as she calmly tolerated me. When you called her name she would come galloping up in the paddock. My grandfather told me she died of a heart attack but he also sent her to race soon after a sick stomach I will never ever forget my beautiful Renee never ever for everyone who met her will understand that their is no better horse then Renee she was bombproof from day dot ......

Anonymous said...

I miss her so so much when she died I nearlly gave up riding,I would like to say thank you for giving my beautiful baby the honour of having a small section on this cyberspace it really means alot to me. I was rung the day after she died I had to have several days off of school I was an absolute mess. She was my best friend and still is and forever will be.

EDITORS said...

I have to thank you for your touching words. This is why I run the website.
RIP Never Jest